Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the online shop for In Perspective Arts, Crafts & Models. This is the less fun but necessary page that you should read before using our site. Below are the terms and conditions governing your use of our website, your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
'We' or 'us' where used below refers to In Perspective Arts, Crafts & Models.
Use of Website
- This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You may print and download material for personal use from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
- All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products. However, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match between your computer monitor's display and the actual product.
- We reserve the right to limit the sales of our products to any person or geographic region. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer and to discontinue items. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our discretion.
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
Links To and From Other Websites
- Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk and are subject to the third-party's policies.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
By linking to this website in breach of the above, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
Accuracy of Billing & Account Information
- Prices listed include VAT, In Perspective is registered for VAT and our VAT number is: 205677308.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us.
- We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or mailing address.
- In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our online shop. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- Prices listed are only applicable to purchases from our website and may be different from prices for products purchased direct in our shop.
- Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is current and accurate, we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and/or up-to-date at all times. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions. We reserve the right to update information at any time without prior notice.
- All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless In Perspective Arts, Crafts & Models from any claim or demand, including reasonable fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms & Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these Terms & Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
- You can review the most current version of the Terms & Conditions at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of, or access to, our website following the posting of any changes to these Terms & Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted by Ekm Systems Ltd. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Questions about the Terms & Conditions should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.