NORMAL FREE STANDARD DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 *
Wherever possible we endeavour to send out items within 1-2 working days of orders received before 3pm.
Standard Delivery (Royal Mail 2-3 working days)
UK - £3.95 or free when you spend over £50.*
* For over-sized orders or orders over 2kg, there may be additional postage charges. In these cases we will contact you prior to dispatch.
Collect in Store
Items in stock will be ready for you to collect within 1 working day of you placing your order. We will notify you by email when your order is ready for collection.
Other Delivery Options
If you require an alternative form of delivery, please contact us by phone or email and we can discuss the options.
Cancellations, Refunds & Returns
Amending or Cancelling Your OrderIf, after completing your order, you would like to make a change or cancel items, then please contact us by phone or email as soon as possible. Once the order has been despatched we cannot make changes or cancel it, so you will need to follow our returns procedure.
Returns & RefundsWe hope that you will be happy with your purchase but we understand that under certain circumstances you may wish to return items you’ve received from us.
- In accordance with Distance Selling Regulations, please first notify us in writing, either by post or email, if you wish to cancel your order at any time within 14 days of receipt of the goods. You must then return the goods as soon as possible to In Perspective so that we receive within 14 days, in the same unused condition and original packaging as you received them.
- We recommend you send items via Royal Mail with a Certificate of Posting as we cannot accept responsibility for any items until they have been received back at our shop.
- Delivery costs to return unwanted items will be at your own expense. Once we have checked in the returned items you will receive a full refund within 14 days.
Damaged or Incorrect Orders
- If you receive your order containing damaged goods, incorrect or missing items, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can rectify the situation as quickly as we can.